I present to you the Anthology’s top ten most ridiculous moments of 2009. Oh what a year it was.
10. Most ridiculous 12 seconds of fame — Dancing on stage. On national television. Thank you, MTV Canada.
9. Most ridiculous “before” shot — the mumu that one Anthology reader compared to a hospital gown.
8. Most ridiculous poorly behaved beast — my cuddly, four-legged vehicle of destruction. If I had shots of the holes he chewed in our walls, I’d include those too.
7. Most ridiculous matchy matchiness – me and my dad wear rad plaid. Is that really so bad?
6. Most ridiculous water safety violation — diving head first into the Mediterranean. Never mind the fact that the water was about six feet deep.
5. Most ridiculous concert — my favourite fantasy-themed electronic dance rock band the WZRDZ. And they’ll be playing more shows in Vancouver in 2010, friends!
4. Most ridiculous place to set my camera’s timer and take a self-photo – Queen Elizabeth Theatre’s foyer. Have I no shame?
3. Most ridiculous reason to be recognized — my eel skin purse. But I suppose that’s what I get for cropping my head out of every photo.
1. Most ridiculous puppy paws — the baby beast. Honestly Leroy. How did you walk with those things?
Here’s to an even more ridiculous 2010! Happy New Year!