I present to you the Anthology’s top ten most ridiculous moments of 2009. Oh what a year it was.
10. Most ridiculous 12 seconds of fame — Dancing on stage. On national television. Thank you, MTV Canada.
9. Most ridiculous “before” shot — the mumu that one Anthology reader compared to a hospital gown.
8. Most ridiculous poorly behaved beast — my cuddly, four-legged vehicle of destruction. If I had shots of the holes he chewed in our walls, I’d include those too.
7. Most ridiculous matchy matchiness – me and my dad wear rad plaid. Is that really so bad?
6. Most ridiculous water safety violation — diving head first into the Mediterranean. Never mind the fact that the water was about six feet deep.
5. Most ridiculous concert — my favourite fantasy-themed electronic dance rock band the WZRDZ. And they’ll be playing more shows in Vancouver in 2010, friends!
4. Most ridiculous place to set my camera’s timer and take a self-photo – Queen Elizabeth Theatre’s foyer. Have I no shame?
3. Most ridiculous reason to be recognized — my eel skin purse. But I suppose that’s what I get for cropping my head out of every photo.
2. Most ridiculous display of obsession — did I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really need to write that many posts about Phoenix?
1. Most ridiculous puppy paws — the baby beast. Honestly Leroy. How did you walk with those things?
Here’s to an even more ridiculous 2010! Happy New Year!
omg Leroy is soooo cute as a baby! I WISH I had seen him then.
Also, did you hear that the WZRDZ just announced a show at the Media Club? Stay tuned for more.
See you next year! lol, that phrase is such a hit today.
omg. leroy was sooo little.
happy new year kelsey!
Such an adorable post! Great way to start the new year :) happy new year!
Fantastic recap! Loved the mumu shot and the one with you and your dad :) I can’t believe how tiny Leroy was in the last pic!
Happy New Year! So glad I stumbled across your blog last year… it was great getting to meet you via your blog!
Happy New Year!
P.S.: ♥Fresh start of 2010? Oh yeah, don’t forget to join the Curious Sparrow giveaway!♥
haha what a ridiculously good post. Aww Leroy is absolutely adorable. He actually chews holes in walls?!
This is such an awesome new year’s post! Leroy is the cutest pup ever. Love how your face lit up when Jessi asked if you used Twitter – very nice Kelsey!
Happy new year! all the best to you, MC, and Leroy in 2010 xo
Hahahaha! great recap Kelsey!
your ridiculous year wasn’t too far from fabulous too, so no worries :)
[…] it would be an appropriate time to recap some of the highlights of the past year. And just like last year, I’m going to scrap the whole “best and worst” thing and head straight for the […]