A little while ago I asked you guys what you were wishing for and boy did you send in some great ideas. None of you said you were wishing for world peace, mind you, but your picks are so fun and unexpected I won’t hold that against you…
1. A lovely little heart ring by Verameat (also available at Vincent Park in Vancouver).
2. Shawl from Marche St. George (thanks to your Vitamin Daily post!).
3. Dolce Vita Kimora Sweater (also available at Vincent Park in Vancouver).
5. I’ve been coveting this LL Bean Town and Field Leather Tote for a few Christmases now. Santa doesn’t seem to be taking the hint. LL Bean Totes are always on my list, in any form.
6. I’m a big fan of all things moose (it’s a very very long and complicated story that ends in pyjamas)… so when I found this, I instantly dropped some pretty major hints. Plus it’s under $20!
7. I’m also a Moleskine devotee and have always wanted one of their “Passions” lines of notebooks.
8. While my wish list is full of all things shiny and sparkly (think gold watch and sequin pumps), at the top of my list is something I never thought I’d see… a practical item. The Milly Luggage Lock Camille Coat is stunning. A way to keep warm while looking stylish this winter? Sign me up!
9. My hubby and I are on a tight budget this year. This way, he can pick and choose items he wants to get me and they won’t break the bank!
10. Am I the only one completely obsessed with the fashion on Once Upon a Time? Not only are the princess gowns fairytale-worthy, the ‘real-life’ characters’ have some fantastic outfits, too. Main character Emma has a penchant for leather jackets, especially those from ocean drive leather, located in Vancouver. Love Emma’s signature red jacket, but I’ve my eye on the gorgeous camel one.
11. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling: A funny girl who can write? Big time girl crush alert.
12. Michael Kors Quinn Clutch in Kiwi: I love the clean, modern lines of this clutch. The contrast of the soft vachetta leather goes well against the gold clasp, and the fresh color makes this easily wearable year-round.
13. Small crystal encrusted oval cup pendant necklace by Alexis Bittar: This one is my personal favorite – beautifully crafted and easily transferable from day to night.