February 14th is a day we celebrate love — love of candy hearts, love of chocolate, love of chubby cherubs. Since I’m Valentine’s Day’s number one fan, I thought I’d compile a list of seven ways to get into the VDay zone. You know, in case you’re bored of romantic candle-lit dinners and bubble baths.
1. Make like you’re in grade three and send Valentines to all your friends (“If you were a nose, I’d totally pick you”).
2. Eat cinnamon hearts until your mouth’s on fire and your tongue’s dyed red.
3. Wear red and pink from head to toe. Because today there’s no such thing as clashing colours.
4. See how many sentences you can make out of candy hearts (“Awesome smile, love bird. Fax me.”).
5. Be someone’s secret admirer. Because it’s fun to keep ’em guessing.
6. Watch Romeo + Juliet for the umpteenth time. Because Baz Luhrmann is b-b-b-bad to the bone.
7. Write a love poem for your loved one (“Roses are red, violets are blue. If you were a nose, I’d totally pick you.”).
[Photo found here.]