A post in collaboration with Superdry.
I don’t own a boat (because really, who does?) but every now and then friends of mine like to charter a yacht (okay fine: go on a boat cruise). Since every sailor should be well prepared, I picked eight sea-worthy pieces from Superdry that would work even if the yacht you’re chartering is the Explorer 200.
1. For your inspiration: a shot I took from the ferry as I was en route to a consulting gig on Vancouver Island.
2. Super sporty sunny G’s to protect your peepers.
3. A romper that I’d romp in all summer long. Even on dry land.
4. A dance dress, which has a slightly longer hem for a change of pace.
5. A catamaran where I spent the day in Maui.
6. A striped bag to tote all your sunscreen, magazines and other waterside essentials.
7. Sunset at Jericho Beach.
8. Boat shoes, duh.
9. My favourite picnic spot at Spanish Banks, where you can wave to all your seafaring friends.
10. A jacket because we all know how unpredictable the weather can be on the open seas.
11. A nautical striped tank with a sunshine-coloured pocket.
12. A top from Superdry women’s swimwear line, because a bikini is the perfect summer base layer.