Have I ever told you about the time I got an iPhone? It was many, many, many years coming and last week I finally pitched my Blackberry and entered the iWorld. Has my life changed significantly? Well, typing got a tad more difficult, but Instagram entered my life. And that makes me very, very happy. Here’s why.
1. Every cloud has a silver lining. Or so says my favourite new umbrella by Lulu Guinness for Fulton. (Thank you, Fulton!)
2. Meet my two beasts, or at least part of them. She was keeping warm by laying on the heating vent in my office, he was just being a brat.
3. A vintage necklace I got from my sister. Or maybe she got it for herself and I just took it from her. My memory’s a bit hazy.
4. My family’s dog Bear, who stole a head of lettuce right out of the garden and went on the lam.
5. That’s me, learning to use my iPhone.
6. Gorgeous handmade gold cuffs at Frey Wille. (Did you know Vancouver is home to one of only three Frey Wille locations in North America? Neither did I.)
7. As I was scouting locations for a campaign I’m working on, I stumbled upon these beauties in the forest.
8. That time I
went on a boat cruise chartered a yacht.
P.S. For pretty things, fun things and behind-the-scenes things, follow Kelsey Dundon on Instagram.
Love the hazy memory.
Haha! I wonder if my sister would agree.