The Anthology’s list of what’s new, what’s now and what’s next…
1. Dace in spades. One of Vancouver’s favourite designers Dace is holding a sample sale with Becky Brisco and Pure Soy Candles Thursday, December 15, 11am – 8pm. Everything’s up to 70% off at 300 – 76 W. 6th Avenue, Vancouver.
2. Tweet! Tweet! Flare Magazine is having a Twitter party on Friday, December 16th and you’re invited!
3. Storm Season. Photographer Gem Salsberg’s solo exhibition opens Friday, December 16th, 7-10 pm with music by local jazz band Black Gardenia at HiVE Vancouver (#210-128 West Hastings Street). Exhibition will be on view until January 31st.
4. Silver bells and baubles. Vancouver jewelry designer Justine Brooks is holding a holiday sale with 20-75% off Monday Dec. 19th 12pm – 7pm #217 – 119 West Pender, Vancouver.
5. Walk this way. Alife is having a footwear sample sale at 411 West Cordova (3rd floor) on Friday, December 16th 2-6pm, Saturday, December 17 and Sunday Dec. 18, 11am – 5pm.
6. Shop for a cause. Karma Exchange funds the philanthropic work of Vancouver-based Create Change, which has sent more than 1,000 girls to high school and provided more than 20,000 people with clean drinking water in Northern Ghana since 2007.