.v — an Australian graphic designer — stocks her beautiful blog with happy lists, which I always find so inspiring (who doesn’t love contemplating what brings you joy?). She was kind enough to contribute a list of her own here.
It could be 5000 things, she says, but she’s narrowed it down to 5:
1. warm autumn days.. not too hot not too cold… right now is my favorite time of year.
2. french films.. just because.
3. books… all books. novels, picture books.. there is nothing better than being lost in a good book.
4. vogue.. i have stacks of them. i love flicking through them whenever.. and the fashion is always amazing.
5. picnics.. sitting with friends in the park eating good food is always wonderful and very happy
Thank you .v! You’ve inspired me to watch Amelie again.
[…] .v for contributing a beautiful happy list and for featuring […]
i love happy lists. or any lists that is.