I love your wishlist idea! Here are the things I’m not really asking for, but I secretly want.
1. I love the combination of art nouveau and nerdy topics that Karen Hallion does. My favourite, of course, is the Princess Leia one (“La Dauphine au Alderaan”), which it doesn’t look like it’s for sale anywhere or printed on anything… alas.
2. JHill Design makes gorgeous patterns based on the theme “places I have never been” and you can either get individual prints of particular places, or calendars, etc.
3. I love AntiDesigns’ “Boston Roots” shirt, but their standard colour combination doesn’t really do it for me, so I want to use their Customizer to pick my own combo. I’m thinking white on red, but I could be convinced about other ideas.
4. I also like all the vintage MBTA photos and old maps at Boston Coasters/Ward Maps.
– Tattoo money, or some other kind of kick in the pants to finish drawing my half-sleeve
– A house…
5. And if I wore jewelry, I would be crazy for these. They’re circuitboards!
Beauty! I am especially in love with those “places I have never been” prints and the Vancouver version that says “Drink ice wine and watch out for whales’ tails.” Sage advice.
P.S. Keep on wishing! Take a look at wish lists by stylish mommy blogger Anna Cohen and makeup artist Emmy Beaton.